Thursday, February 14, 2008

Update

You may have noticed (eh, probably not) that the previous few posts seem to be dated incorrectly. That is because today I transferred my old blog posts over to this new name so everything was just re-done. I'm also going to use this opportunity to post pictures and brief description on a bit of what was missed over the holidays.


Pumpkin Cupcakes (Amanda's recipe) with Cinnamon-Nutmeg Cream Cheese Frosting (my original recipe) and Pecans.





















Blueberry Pie (my favorite!) I made for Andrea's parents when I was in Indiana for Christmas. See the little holiday shapes on top?





















Here are some of my Christmas creations...I made sugar cookies with buttercream frosting, topped with colored sugars or mint chips. I took a chance and allowed my very, very intoxicated roommate (it's true, she took 5 minutes to get her key in the door that night-I stood in the kitchen and laughed! Heyyyy Marie!) to dip them in the sugars.
I also made one of my all-time favorite holiday treats: Candy Cane cookies (yes, they are peppermint flavored). Aren't they fun?



























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm drooling over that blueberry pie.....